My hot spicy culinary experience in Mexico

Hey! πŸ‘‹

Tired of always hearing about the same Mexican food?

Well, today I'm going to talk specifically about the food of Monterrey, in the northeast of Mexico.


First of all I talk about kid to the shepherd, a speciality from there, the first time I tried it I was surprised because it's very tasty.  But when I saw what they brought me I was scared!πŸ˜–



Then, I'm going to talk about the royal enchiladas. They're red corn tortillas that are spicy, with a cheese or meat filling. And accompanied by fries, who doesn't like them?πŸ˜‹



On the other hand, there're flautas, which are tortillas that are filled with meat or chicken and fried. On top they've a green sauce that is veeeery spicy.πŸ‘Ί


Finally, I talk about roast beef, which isn't how we commonly know it. There all the friends and family get together and cook it, and they also make some corn tortillas on the same grill and add cheese and it's delicious!!!


And that's all for today's post! I hope it caught your attention and you'll want to go try the food there, which will surely sting your mouth a little and you'll enjoy it as much as I do.😊

Pay close attention to my social networks as I'll be uploading content from the sites I go to daily.

Otherwise you can wait a week until I'll upload a new post.πŸ‘

Comments

  1. Wow, lucky you that you're there to taste all these awesome dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems you like enchiladaaas!!! what amazing cusine in mexico, I will probably go because of you post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog I want to go to Mexico, If I went to Mexico i would eat Tamales!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very tasty!!!!! but are any vegetarian dishes for me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very interesting! I would like to have found more information about mexican food here, I hope that you publish another post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to taste everything that you post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SORRY BERENICE, BUT MAYBE YOU CAN TRY BETTER PICTURES

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous! I love dishes, but it has any option with out spicy?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this post! I think in Mexican cuisine a lot of food is reused but it's very tasty.

    ReplyDelete

  10. Very interesting, I will have to try the typical food of Monterrey, although my favorite is the Yucatecan one

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many flavours i can't not wait to try some taquitos incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The special spiced Moroccan cuisine