The wonderful gastronomy of Italy

Hello people, 

welcome back to your best chef, traveller, blogger whatever you want to call me.

Today i will tell us about the Italian gastronomy. I know that most of you know that they will be pasta and pizzas, but not it all. I will share with us my experience of this favolous travel that i was do a few weeks and do my opinion with us. My objective is to make you discover more than the most typical dishes, to open your mind and to virtually take you to taste that dish and like it so much that you want to try it for real.

In this blogg i will share with us my gastronomic experience in the differents parts of Italy.

My idea was travel to the north for the south i will start in Milan, then in Turin, then in Rome and finish in Naples. 

So my first stop was Milan, one of the most influencials city's of Italy. I tasted differents dishes and i will share which one liked the most.


RISOTTO ALLA MILANESE

My election was the Risotto alla milanese, it is one of the most common contributions to Italian gastronomy, in addition to pizza and pasta. Everybody knows how to do a Risotto but in Milan, there is other wayto do. In Milan, the tradition dictates that the cereal must be cooked with a sauce of onion and oil to which broth is added little by little. After it is al dente, the recipe is seasoned with grated Parma cheese and saffron, the element that gives the risotto its characteristic yellow color. That was so good and a "delicatese" that you have to prove if you go to Milan. Come on man, this was so good, the real rissotto with this fluffiness and the rice al dente was amaaaaazing!!!!! 💣




BAGA CAUDA

My second destiny was Turín, one of the most coldest city's in this country. My election was a hot dish named Bagna Cauda because for this time i think that i was the best option.
It is a "spicy sauce" made from garlic, anchovies and oil. This sauce is served with cooked and raw vegetables. Potatoes, celery, cabbage, peppers, cardoons… The vegetables are “bathed” in the sauce before eating it. There is a specific container for this dish. It is a clay pot. A candle is placed at the bottom, this way the sauce placed on top is always hot and ready to taste.
This traditional Turin food is not eaten at all times of the year, it is mainly prepared in autumn and winter. It is a very delicious dish, but we have to admit that when you eat it it smells like garlic for a few hours. Evereybody should try this dish in winter, when it's cold and when it's bad. I think you'll be fine even if it's not bad.😏




SALTIMBOCCA

Then, i go to Rome, the capital of Italy. My election was the dish denominated Saltimbocca.
It is a traditional dish of Roman gastronomy which dates back to 1800 although it is centuries old. It is made from thin veal cutlets, breaded and rolled with slices of ham and fresh sage leaves, which are sticked and sauteed in butter and dry white wine. The result is a very tasty dish that is usually served as a main course.
It is a good accompaniment to gnocchi, although they are also recommended with pasta or potatoes. Although more and more variations of the same dish are being made, since other regional variants have also arrived, making changes such as bacon instead of ham, chicken instead of beef, or brandy instead of white wine.  I don't think anyone would know what this dish is and if it would be a dish as the meaning has nothing to do with it, just saying, you have to try it, really that was so good.😆




FRITTATA DI PASTA

And finally i go to Naples, the cradle of the most famous pizzerias in the world.
Everybody knows the famous of their pizzas and i was thinking for which dish show us and my election was everything contrary.
This election propably explode our minds (i don't blame us).
The dish that i choose is Frittata di pasta.There is a to take advantage for the rest of the pasta.
Their will be do with spaggettis with tomato that they add a egg and differents cheese (parmesan,scamorza provola). Then they add a sweet ham for example. There is only one step left: cook it all in a frying pan, like a potato omelette.
I know that is a rare dish say so a Spanish boy who at first thought it was an aberration, but I can't recommend this dish more highly, it doesn't disappoint at all. It seems crazy to the italian person that they created this but I can only say one thing, chapoo👏






if you liked this post you can follow me for stay attentive for other posts and travells than i make or make it ;)

Comments

  1. The frittata di pasta sounds like a delicious bomb! Thanks for sharing your experience, I'll definitely go for these dishes on. my next trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing this!! I really like risottoooo and this one looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I'm surprised with fritatta di pasta, i want to taste it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're aa fucking boss. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of the candle! But when you went to Napoli, did you tried pizza napolitana?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Italy and it gastronomy! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. How good everything looks! I want to try it Frittata di pasta. I was very surprised

    ReplyDelete
  8. BOOOOF THE RISSOTTO LOOK VERY GOOD

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW so many text but the dishes are incredible and his gastronomy so delightfull excelent !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great! If i went to Italy, the first step is reading this post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The special spiced Moroccan cuisine

My hot spicy culinary experience in Mexico